DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Start out the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve could be provided if expected. Also a strain compen sated flow management is usually added to the circuit to manage the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our sales engineer for the distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic parts concerned prior to set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank immediately after the preliminary operating of the power unit.
six. Oil shifting is required after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards once every single 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This power unit features a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle might be additional to circuit to manage the decent pace from the cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which must also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The energy unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level from the tank right after the initial working of the power unit.
six. Oil altering is needed right after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards after each and every 3000 hrs.